Pages - Menu

Friday, May 1

Finally Finished

Assuming that I haven't totally blown my final in my advanced web programming class, I should be done with my masters degree... finally.

All the extra work that it has taken has left me feeling like I have been missing a lot of the kids' childhoods.

And then let's jump ahead 6 months... Apparently, I was so glad to be finished with my Master's Degree, that I've completely forgotten about finishing this post or even updating my blog. After the past 3+ years of needing to be online continuously for my classes, I've actually gone a week at a time without even turning my PC on at home.

In a way it feels good to be done. Extremely good, in fact. But at the same time, it feels strange. Instead of just goofing off, I find myself thinking that I should be studying or doing something more important. Don't get me wrong; I was still goofing off some while I was taking classes, but I always felt guilty about goofing off then.

No comments: